Wednesday, April 6, 2016

to whomever it may concern (3)

6/4.

in december you told me i was cute and
that i finally looked like a girl.
you made my entire day.

in january i bought you lot of things despite
being fourteenth among forty.
the facial wash worked, right, your handsome face
was pimple-free.

from august your honda roared just fine.
your new shoes were comfy and
they still are.

(you never used the backpack i bought all the way from ewha university
or the
matching one i got for your brother as well for eight bucks each.
but it’s okay.)

in february we sang happy birthday for mom and
then you started losing colors.

        in february you broke me.

in april i thought i’m over it but
i’m not.

(in march it hurt me to hear you coughing or
laughing
or remembering all the
bad things i did to you.)

nowadays i just want you back.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I (F/30) am my father's son

when he actually has two.                         My 9 years junior dislikes his middle name, cutely given after a French legend because our...