Wednesday, March 20, 2024

I (F/30) am my father's son

when he actually has two.

                    My 9 years junior dislikes his middle name, cutely given after a French legend because our mother idolised the man after watching the 1998 World Cup. Has probably never been athletic at school. When asked whether he liked the match we just watched live at one of the famous football stadiums in England, he said, "It's okay."

        My 11 years junior used to like football. Probably only supports Liverpool because of our father, who is an avid fan. Likes big motorcycle more. Has never been into the World Cup or Thomas Cup ever since he was allowed to take the big motorcycle to hang out with his friends.

                    That left my father with me. His firstborn, who is a daughter. Who likes sports, plays a lot and is quite good at some of them. Very passionate. Took him and little brother number two to the national team's football match. Probably made him addicted to do so with his friends now that I am thousand miles away; I know, because he texts me with selfies whenever he is watching our national team in some stadiums, or a pic of the TV screen. That's how we communicate. I like it. It's our thing because he doesn't do it with his sons and I'm not saying I win.

    But, well. I am.

Bisa dibilang, gue adalah versi sukses dari meme ini:


Sorry, I can't relate. I (F/30) am my father's number one son.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I (F/30) am my father's son

when he actually has two.                         My 9 years junior dislikes his middle name, cutely given after a French legend because our...